Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My Mind Electric

I find myself lying awake at night with tons of thoughts flying through my mind a million miles per hour.

What are they? Well, glad you asked!

They are thoughts, fears, worries like how am I gonna pay this bill when I have $40 in my checking and need $153? Or Am I getting taken advantage of at work? Am I too nice? Am I too mean? When is the right time to look for a new job? What am I good at? Where do I fit in?

Questions, no answers, just question. Not on answer to be found. Until the morning when it’s just on step at a time one problem get solved right after another and everything is, well, good.

I think I like being put in an almost panic attack mode. Because I wake up worried then bang out on thing after another. I guess I’m good at that. Hey look another answer. I guess I do know what I am doing.

How about you?

Later!

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger cube said...

Me, I worry about when I'll be awarded my next pasta collage. So nervewracking.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger The Light Fantastic said...

Keep a watch on how often you do this, because it may become a problem. I feel it is my duty to say this because I suffer from an anxiety disorder. So I just want to say that if this gets worse and other anxiety symptoms begin to filtrate into your day then you might want to get it checked out.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger My Shoes said...

being a state of "high" anxiety is not good in the long run. you may burn out quick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.