Monday, April 18, 2005

Anywhere the wind blows

Here I sit, in the middle of my room. In the middle of a night. In the middle of something.

Yes, fragment sentences! Go Journalism degree!

But there is a point to the words above. What you may ask? Well, gibberish!

They are just words on a page with no real meaning. That’s how I think sometimes with no reason behind the meaning. I get stuck and don’t know where I am going but I have a direction.

I guess that applies to my life though. As I approach one year after college, I have no direction; I just calmly float down the river of life sometimes getting tripped up and other times near drowning. The “river” has never taken me in the wrong direction, but maybe in the circle.

Like sitting in a lake that goes nowhere. Hanging out in a raft just waiting for the wind to blow the raft somewhere else.

I know WTF is he saying?

Just the story of my life.

Ever feel like that?

Later!

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Given said...

I totally know what you are saying. Good luck on the river. Make sure you have your anchor ready just in case.

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True words! Without a doubt this is what my life has been recently. Goodluck with wherever you go! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.