Friday, May 20, 2005

My TIVO!

In September I bought this little thing called TIVO. The little smiling character grabbed my attention and after seeing the price drop I bought one. And I would never give it up.

This is the greatest thing since Chick-fil-a waffle fries ( I know it doesn’t make much sense, but follow me). I love when I come home and find that TIVO has some suggestions for me, because without TV I would be so lost in random thoughts, it’s the greatest distraction in the world.

TIVO has found things such as “Robot Chicken,” “Home Movies” and, yes, “Unwrapped” on the Food Network. And I like the fact I only have to program it once and it records all the episodes.

I think I like my TIVO more than me. Isn’t that sad?

Anyone else addicted?

Later!

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger SeniorGato said...

Absolutely addicted.. in fact i'm watching recorded episodes of "I Dream of Jeannie" right now... It's not technically Tivo, it's more of a PVR. It's a TV card for my computer... It's great :)

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No question Tivo is by far the best invention so far this century. My dad got me hooked on it, I had to buy one for myself. I've got it hooked up to my wireless network and transfer all my shows to my comp and then burn dvd's. It's awesome. Wish I would have bought the one with the built in dvd recorder. Hindsight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.