Monday, May 23, 2005

I Walk the Line

It seems to me there is a fine line for everything. How fine, depends on the way you look at things.

For example, I have two jobs one pays more than the other. One I have been doing for about 9 years and the other I have had for a little over a year.

The one I’ve been at is the “safe” job. It pays well and I know what I’m doing. But it does get boring and I get bored easily. The other is sort of new, fun, but I don’t really get feedback and it pays way less. The reason for the second job is because it maybe/could be/should be a chance to find a career.

The thing is I don’t know if I’m good at anything their or I keep getting offered stuff, because I most likely will say yes and I’m being strung along?

And I believe that is a fine, fine line that has to be walked closely and could be hindering me from doing anything else?

Words of wisdom, anyone?

Later!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Golf Grouch said...

You need to find your passion and pursue it. I made the mistake of chasing money...
http://www.grouchygolf.com/

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Wontar said...

Never chase money, and don't get strung along. There are plenty of "users" out there. Don't get used, because you'll end up "used up".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.