Sunday, April 17, 2005

Wasting Time

I don’t know how many of you do it, but how do you keep your blogs entertaining? I mean I struggle to find something to write about everyday. Something random and funny happens once a week, but for the sake of trying to entertain I try to update at least every other day.

Yes, sometimes with a boring photo update, but I think a picture can entertain people. I’m not one of those people who talks about politics constantly and screams and yells about it. We all know there is too many of those people.

So how do you do it? Or is my life so boring that I should just forget about trying to even update every other day?

Anyone?

Off to work! Yes, I work on Sunday's.

Later!

6 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found that the most entertaining blogs I read don't write every day. They write decently long, thoughtful posts that come every week or so.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..Sometimes its not abt wat u rite but the way u rite it.I've probs too trying to make it interesting.Am still learning tho.

Btw i work on sundays too.this thurs is suppose to be a public hol but i'm working...

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If nothing special is happening in your daily life, talk about a hot topic of the day. Recently in my blog, I talked about Britney Spears b/c everyone has an opinion on her anyway. :)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Given said...

I only get inspiration about twice a week, it comes in waves. But that will be like four posts in that wave. I save them and only post once a day. But not everything is funny. It's random. I try to post about things not everyone is posting about. I also have about an hour drive to and from work everyday and that is where I do my thinking.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Ian Edwards said...

Personally I just talk about myself, not because I think it'll entertain everyone, but it's a good way to collect thoughts instead of writing a diary. I never talk about politics, and won't talk about anything just for the sake of it!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

Well easy, mine isn't entertaining really just an outlet for things I am thinking about and sometimes just a break for school everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.