Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Idol Thoughts: Tres

Well another Tuesday another American Idol. Yeah Vonzell with the "Let's Hear it for the Boy," she just gets better every week.

I have a fear Nadia might go, but Anthony and Scott need to go first or Anwar he is boring to watch.

Best quote of the night goes to Ryan Seacrest "Stop playing with me I'm not a toy." Well, Ryan you are correct! You're not a toy, but a tool. I feel a shamed that I work for the same radio company as him. Anyone else thinks Anwar likes Ryan a lot!? Some of the conversations they have have a sexual undertone . Is it just me?

Anywho, that's all for now. Oh Wait no Amazing Race was the best. When they meet Phil at the end! BEST SHOW EVER! And double bonus Chris from the Apprentice getting arrested this weekend so funny.

Ok that should be it!

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.