Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Confessions Part 1

No I’m not going to talk about Usher. I do have a confession. I am a 23 year old male and I cannot change a flat tire.

Do you find this strange?

Go ahead and make fun of me, I don’t care. I mean I pay $77 a year for AAA and they are for Roadside assistance, right? I look at it this why I am keeping someone employed and that makes me feel good.

This all came about when I was out driving one of the stations big yellow vans. I call this van the VAN OF DOOM! Why well it has no windows in the back or sides and you have to rely on the mirrors, that when you wind down the window won’t go up and then your stuck driving down the parkway in 30 degree weather with a window wide open. It’s Pittsburgh its cold here, except today it’s 70. Go figure.

Anywho, I was up north in Downtown Butler and poof flat tire. I called the station and a tow truck picked the jock and myself up and off we went home, but I realized I wouldn’t be able to change it anyway because I don’t know how. Hopefully AAA is reliable.

Later!

5 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Well, I think I can up ya one....

I'm a 30 year old woman who cannot seem to paint her nails.

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could change a tire if you REALLY had to.

How's about this - I'm a 39 year old guy and I have never had a driver's license.

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. My husbend can't turn a screw to save his life. But he can pick up any musical instirment and given a couple hours, can play like he know what he was doing.
As new residents to the mountains, we expirienced our first snow fall and needed to put chains on the car. After watching Bob struggle with this task until the vains shown on his forehead, I had to step in. 8 months pregnant and all, I got those chains on damn it. But I can't cook an edible dinner.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger No BS said...

I am a manly man who cannot do anything the least bit mechanical! I guess I'm a thinker, not a doer. Don't feel bad...

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Rookie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.