Saturday, April 09, 2005

Turn Turn Turn Turn

My fellow drivers out there, I have a question. It has come to my attention that a few of you out there do not like to use those flashy arrow things in your car called turn signals. WHY?

They are there to tell people driving along side and behind you “Hey I’m going to be shifting to the left/right.” I am tires of driving along the parkway and having to slam on my break when someone swerves in front of me because they were driving in the wrong lane the needed the whole time.

Please fellow drivers use a turn signal it’s not that hard. Don’t just hit your brakes when driving through a neighborhood and make your turn, use a turn signal.

Can anyone give me a good reason why you can’t use them and don’t say they are out. Go and fix them you lazy bastard!

Thank you!

Later!

6 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Blueyes said...

Turn signals aren't my big issue, what irks me the most is the fact that you have no break lights and I'll bet dollars to none that the person driving knows this and won't do anything about it. They should've never stopped doing annual inspections here. I'm in SC btw.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger dom said...

This annoys the Hell outta me too!
I drive around 600 miles per week,when I see someone turn into another lane without indicating ,I deliberately indicate..whilst staying in the same lane... I know that's pedantic ,but WTH!
BTW it's BRAKE lights !! NOT break

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Self important b_stards! I hate it, too! All the world is looking at them and knows exactly where they're going. It's just rude and inconsiderate, not to mention lazy.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Anne said...

This is one of my biggest pet peeves! I don't understand why it's so hard for people to use turn signals. Are they trying to cause accidents?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

My father's excuse? "I don't want the bulb to burn out." What?!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger LeMas. said...

This drives me crazy too. I thought it was just a Kentucky thing. Maybe people just have abnormally short fingers and can't reach the turn signal indicator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.