Monday, January 31, 2005

Would it be neat if...

I hope to turn this into a series of article's so let's see how this goes. Feed back is welcome.

Have you ever started watching a show and have it all of the sudden pulled off TV. Well I know the Trio network sometimes plays canceled shows, but alas Adelphia does not carry that channel. So would it be neat if their was a channel were rarely seen shows can be watched?

I would love to see the rest of Freaks and Geeks (good thing it's on DVD) and I would love to see pilot's that never made it to air. I mean someone spent money to make them give them a chance to be seen at least once by the public. I have a idea for a reality show that has pilot's fighting to become a series. I know, I know some people are sick of reality shows, but some of them are good ( The Amazing Race).

Anyone else like this idea?


4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rent91981, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for . I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about at the site above.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rent91981, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on ionic breeze, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about ionic breeze.

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there rent91981, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on hylexin I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for hylexin. Should the need ever arise where you need information on hylexin then drop by for a look.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rent91981, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on as seen on tv products, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about as seen on tv products.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.