Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Job Search

Why is finding a job so hard? I have been poking around looking for a full-time job. I like my Part-time job but unfortunately the bills of college expenses and daily life add up and money gets slim. So, If employers are desperate for employees why is every job available require "3-5 years experience REQUIRED!" Yes, most job post say "required" or "must have" in big bold letters.

Another thing I have found is these companies that have these clients like local sports,entertainment and this and that, but have so random email address to e-mail resumes and portfolios too. I'm sorry but sending info to joeschmo@yahoo,hotmail, etc... Does not seem reliable or legit.

Does anyone think I'm being to picky? And I'm sick of getting sales job offers. I don't like sales. I don't that cut throat and I am being lied to when people say it's just friendly competition. Yeah sure it is.

So if anyone is looking for a college grad who's degree is in Ad/PR and had promotions experience in radio that can be applied elsewhere let me know. Hey, shameless plugs sometimes work.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger iBlog Stuff Blogger said...

Why beyond the point I was trying to make. And then a unsolicited ad for military duty which I find it's a bunch of crap anyone has to be over there right now because someone wants to play tic-tac-toe with countries in the middle east. Thanks for Posting to my blog and please keep the advertisments to yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.