Thursday, January 27, 2005

Job Search: part deux

Yeah so I have been watching I love the 90s: part deux on VH1 too much. Sorry for the corny title. But to the Point the job search is going a little better more opportunities are abound. I had some guy call me but it was one of those send your full resume and cover letter to my Yahoo Address. Yeah not much fun.

I found more interesting jobs, I hope someone finds me qualified for something. Or over qualified as on person told me. Yes I was over qualified for something that other people send me rejection letters for. I find that strange what's up with these companies these days so picky and yet so whinny.

Back to searching!

Later.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen all the Part Deux's also! It's showing up in quite a few blog titles, I see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.