Monday, December 13, 2004

Where to begin...

Beginning is always the hardest part. Really cliche, but true. You spend 17 years in school and when it's over you get pushed out the door with people telling you, " You'll be fine." or " You're gonna be great... One day." What sucks is waiting for that day or taking the first steps toward that day. So I believe in talking things out, or in this case writing them out. It just helps me think stuff through. Everyone starts out with one thing they want to do some stick with it, but for me it morphed into somewhere I'm not sure I belong too. Oh, I'll just tell you. I have a college degree in Journalism with a concentration in advertising and PR. I know my grammar is horrible at some spots, but that's me. I try to write to everyday people. Oh and why am I so lost, well I have this degree which puts me in a hole in the money category, and work at a radio station which is really fun, but doesn't pay much. I'm just trying to figure out what's next. More later!

That's all for now!

rent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.