Thursday, March 10, 2005

Why political?

Why is everything political? I mean, why do people feel the need to push their political ideas? I look at all these blog sights and everyone is just trying to out do everyone else on their political ideas.

I look at the local Pittsburgh blogs and I see people claiming they are the greatest leaders in the world and know how to pull this city out of it's problems, yet no action. And then you try to say something nice about the city and throw out a random idea and you get a college lecture. As I remember there was sleeping involved while reading because it was that boring.

This is why I don't vote. Go ahead and hate on me. I really don't care. If all you can do is hate on other people then you must of low self-esteem.

A lot of people have opinions, but don't turn them into constant yelling, like those political shows on TV because those people don't do shit.

In summary to all the I am the greatest politico of all times. SHUT UP! Because you are not listening to what's going on around you.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.