Thursday, March 10, 2005

Southwest is Coming

Old news to some, but I am excited they are coming to Pittsburgh. I've watched Airline on A&E and found it amusing, and I am glad they try to make things fun while flying.

Some People complain they don't have an assigned seat, but I say get their early like you are supposed to.

So I was so excited I signed up for their Rapid Rewards program it was free and I will probably fly them whenever I can. And they have this thing to download that is also free called Ding that, about twice a day, sends special one-time-only fares that are sometimes cheaper then their fares are already. Neat, huh!

So if you want to sign up to here's a link: http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/systray?action=registrationForm&refId=7183932336381790

Later!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger JB said...

Good luck finding a career!

begalke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.