Saturday, March 12, 2005

Where have you gone and where are you going?

I think I'm going to have theamed titles. Anywho, random thought, Today was the longest parade in the world the St. Patrick day Parade. I know it's not St. Patty's day yet, but in Pittsburgh if the 17 falls on another day other than Saturday it is always the Saturday before, which is today. And I realized that I did this parade last year.

I've been in the same place, sort of, for over a year. My how time flies. As I drove the big yellow van through the wintry day I thought, "Wow! I did this before." And as I tried to reflect on this I gave up the thoughts of falling into patterns and said lucky coincidence.

I also got my big fat refund check from the government. And I'm not being sarcastic for once. It was hugh now I can pay all my bills, for once.

It's been an Ok day. I'm just really tired after the parade I met the family for dinner and now I am back at work waiting for my shift to begin at 7. I wish I lived closer so I could have gone home and take a nap, because I am tired.

Ok, enough tiresome babbling.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.